Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Blogger

Hi! I’m new to the blogosphere. So right now I thought I would start out by talking about myself.I am a recent homeschool graduate and I am prayin God will show me what to do with my life. I currently work at a local restraunt as a waitress/cook. I love fishin, sewing, workin around my chickens, and spendin time in Gods word. I also like to cook, when I get in the mood.

Right now I work about 20 hours a week at the restraunt. Until the Lord blesses me with a daytime job, I help my mom keep the house up. When I am not busy with housework, I take my spare time and spend it at the feet of Jesus, by studyin’ His Word.

Until next time, may God Bless you!

Shycountrygal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)