Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Psalm of Praise

Good afternoon friends and family. I trust that you all are having a wonderful day in the Lord. It’s a beautiful day here in my neck of the woods. The sun is shining brightly and it is about 80 degrees outside. Last night was just as beautiful. There was a full moon and you could see everything! The shadows from the trees were absolutley gorgeous!

I am in just such a thankful mood today, I thought I would share with you one of my favorite passages of scripture. It comes from Psalms 100. I hope and pray the Lord will encourage you through it.

Make a joyful noise unto the LORD all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us and not we ourselves; we are his people and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Until next time, may the Lord bless you and keep you!

Shycountrygal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)