Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Job Update

Good day friends and family! I pray that you are all having a wonderful day in the Lord. I thought I would drop by today and give a follow-up on my job situation that I spoke of two days ago.

I did some praying about it, and right now I believe the Lord wants me to continue working where I am currently. I did not think it wise to go somewhere else at this time, because I would have to ask for time off as soon as I got there.

I do intend on taking the optometric assistant course, Lord-willing.The class starts at the end of this month and lasts until the middle of March. I am praying that the Lord will allow me to find a job soon after completion of the course.

But all I have to do right now is to wait on Him to prepare me for a possible job in this field.But I am looking forward to the start of the class. I used to want to be an optometrist, so this is the next best thing. I do think I will enjoy it.

So the Lord is working!

Well, I hope you have a great day!

TTYL

Shycountrygal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)