Friday, February 13, 2009

A Friday the 13th, Full of Blessings

Good day friends and family! I pray that you are all having a wonderful day in the Lord. It’s a gorgeous Friday the thirteenth here in my part of NC. The sun is shining brightly and the temperature is about 67. Absolutley perfect. You can tell spring is on it’s way. Thank-you Lord!

Well, today has been a great day for me. It was so nice at work today. I had to go in a bit early, due to a church group coming in as soon as we open. But I didn’t mind. I was a bit nervous about this group though. Some of the churches in this area, as you can tell from previous posts, aren’t that friendly.

But this one was so nice! They were all so kind and friendly. Each of them thanked me and the cooks for such good service. None of the group were rude or hateful. They displayed a true Christians attitude. I am so thankful, to the Lord, that there are some churches that do display the kind of attitude they are supposed to. Unfortunatley, I don’t see this too often anymore.

After the group left, the rest of the day was smooth sailing. I ended up making a great amount of tips for a weekday. Guess what also? I got a raise! I asked one of my bosses about a possible one the other day. I really didn’t think they were going to give me one. But I came in this morning, and my other boss came over to me and said, how about $1.50 more? I said yes ma’m!

God is so good! He always knows what I need and when I need it. All I have to do is wait on Him to do it.

School has been going really well. I had my first test on Wednsday night. I made a 98 on it! I was so happy. Thank you Lord for helping me.

Well, I need to go now. I need to get my room cleaned up. I also need to study a bit too. I think I’ll study while I’m giving myself a foot soak. My parents gave me a footspa for Christmas, and I love it. It’s so nice to enjoy after a day at work. Thanks mama and daddy! Love ya’ll!

Hope you have a great day in the Lord! Thanks for stopping by!

Shycountrygal

P.S. The superstition of Friday the thirteenth being bad luck, has been debunked by me. It has been a wonderful day for me. I don’t believe in superstion anyway though. God is the author of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)