Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good evening all! I pray that you are all having or have had a wonderful day in our LORD. I have had a wonderful day! Its been very rainy here in my neck of the woods, but I am ever so thankful for that.

You see, we have been somewhat of a drought in southeast NC for the past few months. But not now. As a matter of a fact, I believe we will be on the plus side of our rain deficit after all is said and done. :) But this is surely been an answer to prayer and a bit of a lesson for me.

It just makes me realize how much more I need to trust in the LORD in all aspects of my life. I mean, just last week we were all worrying about how much rain was needed, and this week the LORD answered our prayers and gave us more than we could have asked for! It reminds me of a verse found in Matthew chapter 7, verses 7 and 8. Here it is...
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Just think of how much the LORD may give us if we just do what HE says and ask. We may not have our exact prayer answered, but we will have the peace to know that the LORD does hear us and will answer how and when He thinks it best for us. What an amazing thought! (one I need to work on remembering myself) :)

I just thought I would share that thought with you this evening. I pray that it was an encouragement to you.

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. You have a very lovely blog! :)

    Blessings!

    Your Sister in Christ,
    Moriah

    www.uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)