Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Intro...

Well hello there to all of you in the great big blog world! I'm so glad you have stopped by to visit! My name is Angel and this is my blog! This is not my first blog, but my second. I stopped posting on another site for the longest time due to some changes, but have missed it so much. So I have decided to start a blog on Blogger. But before I completely bore you do death, let me introduce myself and tell you a bit about me.

As I stated above, my name is Angel. I graduated from high school in 2008 and by the LORD's leading, I have been working in and out of my parents home full time since then. Instead of going to college like most people, and studying for a career, I believe the LORD has called me to be a "stay at home daughter".

I spend my days at home, or anywhere in my community that I am needed, offering any type of service I can provide. Most days I am at home helping with the daily farm chores of milking our cow, feeding chickens, cooking, cleaning, and whatever else needs to be done. I also work on my neighbors farm helping with whatever needs to be done there, and a local Christian camp as a cook. So, as you can see, I stay pretty busy.But I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it! :)

But, I am not all about work. I do like to have a bit of fun every now and then. ;) When I have a bit of spare time, I love to sew, cook, and go for long walks in the woods. I also love to read and have recently taken up floral arranging.

So I would like this blog to be dedicated to all the things I love to relax with. I would like to share with you some of my sewing projects, floral arranging, recipes and whatever else that I may find interesting to share with you. Whether it be an article on nutrition, fashions, music, Bible verses, or just the need to talk about my day.

But most of all, I would like this blog to be a blessing and encouragement to other young women. I want to encourage each of you in your daily walk with Christ. I also want to encourage each of you in you daily lives to take time to marvel at GOD's glory and how he works in your life. Whether you work full time, are a high school or college student, a stay at home daughter like me, or any other stage of life, take time to stop each day and enjoy the life the LORD has given you, and take it and use it to be a blessing to others. :) Seek HIS guidance in all things and ways to serve HIM and others daily! :)

So until next time, have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

Angel

1 comment:

  1. Well hey there, Angel! I'm so glad to see you posting again! :-D

    That's wonderful that you've started floral arranging! I can't wait to see some pictures!

    Have a wonderful evening, my friend!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)