Saturday, November 6, 2010


Good evening friends and family! I pray that you are all having a wonderful day in our LORD. It's been quite chilly in my part of NC. But all the cool weather has brought out all the beautiful colors in the leaves, and that I am so thankful for. :)

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've not had much time to post lately due to the usual goings of of my life. But today I thought I would share something special with you.

It's a Psalm I came across in my devotions today. It was such a blessing to me to be reminded of how great our LORD is, I thought it might be a blessing to you also.

Psalm 111
1Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

2The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.

3His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

4He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.

5He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.

6He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.

7The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

9He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.

10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.


Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

Angel

1 comment:

  1. Well, there you are, Angel! I was beginning to wonder about you. ;-)

    Thank you for sharing this psalm -- I especially like the verse where it says "He hath shewed His people the power of His works ...". He shows us so many special things when we walk with Him, that we would never get to know about Him if we were unbelievers, or if we were not walking close to Him. Thanks for reminding us that He loves to show us more about Himself. :-)

    Try to stay warm now! :-)

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)