Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Tag!!!!!!


Oh I love these! Thanks to Vicki over at http://butgivemejesus.blogspot.com/!

The Christmas Quiz~

1.What is your one favorite dish to see on the table at Christmas dinner?

2.Do you have a Nativity scene or a creche? How many pieces does it have?

3.What is your favorite Christmas movie?

4.If you and your family could spend this Christmas in another country, where would you go?


5.Does your grandmother usually knit you something for Christmas, or does she give you something different -- say, a Wii?

6.Have you ever gone out of the house wearing a reindeer headband? What about a Santa hat?

7.Do you usually make or buy your Christmas gifts?

8.When do you set up your Christmas decorations? When do you take them down?

9.What kind of activities does your church usually have at Christmas?

10.Did you ever believe in Santa Claus as a child?

11.Which of the Gospels gives your favorite account of the Christmas story?

12.Have you ever acted in a Christmas pageant? What part did you play?

13.Do you buy Christmas presents for your pets?

14.What is your favorite Christmas tradition?

__________________________________________________________________

1. Most Defiantly, the ham!!!

2. We have two. One has 9 pieces and is ceramic ( Joseph, 3 Wise Men, 1 Angel, 1 cow, 1 sheep, 1 horse, 1 shepherd, and baby Jesus. the reason for no Mary is that my sister played with one time when she was younger, and it hasn't been seen since ;) ) The other is clear glass with 3 Wise Men, Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus.

3. Both mine and my mom's favorite is the very first time the Walton's were seen on Television in "The Walton's Homecoming". :)

4. Somewhere warm, like maybe the Bahamas or Hawaii. Maybe even where my mom lived for two years when she was a teen, Guam!

5. My grandma always gives cash. Its just always easier for her and us! :)

6. I wore a Santa hat in a local Christmas parade. :)

7. I do a combination of both. Its just depends on what my schedule is like. This year the only present I am making is my brother's, and that is a camo quilt.

8. Usually the week after Thanksgiving we put them up, and take them down New Years Day.

9. Usually just a Christmas service/party where we sing carols, have special music, have the reading of the Christmas story, with a dinner following. :)

10.Yeap. I "discovered" he was not real when I was 8 years old. I left a note and an apple( the last apple in the house btw) for Santa to give to his reindeer "Comet". Well Christmas morning came and the apple was gone and a note was left with "his" signature. I immediately recognized the signatures' was my dad's. The next day the very same apple I had left for Santa was right back in the fruit bowl. Needles to say, I confronted my parents on the matter I was told that Santa was indeed a myth. ;)

11. Definitely Luke's

12. Yes. I played the part of Mary in our Christian school when I was 10 years old. :)

13. Of course! I always our dogs a bone or two, and give our chickens some extra bread or corn to eat.

14. Oh! I could never pick a favorite, for I love them all. But one that I love in particular happens on Christmas Eve. After me, my mom, and my sister have all of our Christmas candy made, the whole family sits down in the evening, with all the lights in the house off, save our Christmas tree, and we watch the Nativity Story. :D

Now its your turn!

1. Amanda at http://aheartforhomesteading.blogspot.com/

2. Grace at http://agenuineglee.blogspot.com/

3. Moriah at http://uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com/

4. Rebekah at http://byhisgraceandforhisglory.blogspot.com/

Have fun!!! I can't wait to see your answers! :D

Thanks for stopping by! Stay warm and have a blessed evening!

Angel

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Angel! So good to hear from you! :) Thanks for tagging me; I look forward to posting this on my blog and answering the questions. Fun!

    Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing, Angel! I love your story about how you discovered Santa wasn't real ... that is so cute that your parents used to take the apple for you! :-D

    Hmm, I'm noticing two consistencies in everybody I've tagged so far -- everyone's grandma gives them cash for Christmas, and everybody else has gotten to play Mary in a Christmas play. I wonder why I got picked to be a streetside vendor? Maybe I just have that loud and pushy personality. LOL! :-D :-D

    Merry Christmas, my friend! I hope the tag was fun!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my post. :)

    http://byhisgraceandforhisglory.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)