Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A MUCH Better Week







Okay, so I just had to show this off. Ain't it so cute! I went Christmas shopping Monday, and came across this little gem at the mall. I know that I really didn't need the bag, but I could not resist the urge to buy it. Growing up in the country, camo is the ultimate fashion statement. ;) So when I came across this bag that was camo, but still really cute and chic, there was no way I could say no! :)


I hope each of you have been having a good week. Mine has been great so far. It's been a far cry from last week. Last week was just a week of learning for me, from the LORD. Thankfully when and after we go through the pain of our experiences, we are able to look back and see that GOD was helping us and standing right beside us helping us along. For that I am so very thankful for.


But as I said this week has been going very well. Monday was a free day for me, so I took the opportunity to go Christmas shopping. I pretty much took care of everyone that I wanted to that day. I still have to get something for my dad. He's very difficult to buy for. He has just about every tool, piece of fishing equipment, or what ever else in this world. So I'm kinda at a loss as to what to buy him. I was thinking maybe a set of old western movies that I saw at Sam's Club, but we'll have to see.

Yesterday was my third day at school. Thankfully the children were very well behaved. I did have a little problem with one girl. She's very well behaved in the morning and does everything she's asked to quite well. But after a little time playing in the gym, she does not want to behave. I believe that she just gets too wired when playing and doesn't know how to slow down. Well, this caused her to not want to sit down when asked, and then stick her tongue out at me.

Thankfully, the LORD taught me last week not to be quick to anger. I told the girl that because she did not behave nicely, she wasn't going to get a sticker at the end of the day. She pouted a bit, but she behaved fairly well the rest of the day.


Today has been spent cleaning, and it will probably continue that way. I'm hoping to get my daily 45 minute walk in today, but the weather is so cold. I absolutely love walking and how invigorated and refreshed I feel afterward, but I absolutely to hate have my face just about froze off. This southern belle hates being cold. :)


Well, I better get off here and get busy. I pray you all have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)