Saturday, January 22, 2011

Midnight Cry

Good day friends and family! I recently started the Left Behind book series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, and have been going though them like there's no tomorrow. (I have read the first five in 3 weeks! they are so good!) While reading them I was reminded of this absolutely beautiful song, that was used in the films adaptation of the books. So I thought I would share it with you. May the LORD uplift your spirit, as he did mine while listening to this song. :D



I hear the sound of a mighty rushing wind
and it's closer now than its ever been
I can almost hear the trumpet
As Gabriel sounds the call
At the midnight cry we'll be going home

when Jesus steps out
on a cloud and calls God's children the
Christ shall rise to meet him
in the air
and then those that remain
will be quickly changed
At the midnight cry (at the midnight cry)
When Jesus comes again

I look around me and the prophecies fulfilling
and signs of the times their appearing everywhere
I can almost hear the Father
as He says son go get my children
At the midnight cry
The bride of Christ shall rise

Repeat Chorus

And then those that remain will be quickly changed
At the midnight cry (At the midnight cry)
When Jesus comes again

At the midnight cry (at the midnight cry)
When Jesus comes again
When Jesus comes again

Oh what a glorious day that will be!!!!! :D

Have a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Angel, that gives me goosebumps all over!! I've never heard that song before, but the words are positively thrilling!

    What a glorious day that will be! To finally see our Lord, to see Him come in power and glory, finally taking us home to perfect love and unity with Him forever, to the place our hearts long to be! Come, Lord Jesus!

    May we live every moment as though He were coming in the next, that when the heavens open and He descends, we might be ready to meet Him with joy!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)