Friday, January 21, 2011

Random Ramblings Friday

Good evening friends and family! I pray that you are all having a wonderful day in the LORD! It's been fairly nice day, weather wise here in NC. Even though the temperature was only 45 degrees today, the sun was out shining in its full glory and brightness. So that thankfully helped the day seem warmer than it was. ;)

Well, as you get to know me, or may have already know, I am a pretty random person. My life is never the same. One minute I'm milking a cow in camo coveralls, the next I'm headed out the door dressed to the tee, ready to teach 3 year olds. Other times I will be right in the middle of a deep conversation, and will suddenly start talking or thinking about chickens, or whatever happens to be on my mind at that moment. :P

So, to help bring my randomness into control, and to make it more "constructive", I have decided to start a blog series called "Random Ramblings Fridays". I will set my Friday blog posts aside and dedicate them to whatever happens to be on my mind at that time. One day I may give some facts on a completely aimless subject, or maybe I'll just post some pics I enjoy. It will be a day for fun, completely off the wall topics. I hope they will be just as much fun for you, as they will be for me. :D

To begin this series, I want to show some pics me and some of my family have taken over the past few years. So here they are...















If you have any questions about a ceratin pic, I would be glad to answer them. :D
Have a blessed evening! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

3 comments:

  1. Two questions:

    Picture 1. Do you get up every morning and thank the Lord to live so close to such a beautiful beach??? :-D :-D :-D I sure would!!

    Picture 6. Is that you, and are you really touching the stingray? Where did you take this picture?

    Thanks for posting these! I love the idea of a Random Friday -- that sounds like lots of fun!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki!

    I do feel very blessed to live so close to the beach. I could never grow old of that blessing! :D

    Yes that is me with the stingray. My mom took that pic on my 17th birthday( btw, my birthday is in August, the date in the pic is wrong) at our local aquarium. There is a HUGE tank there filled with many sharks, rays and other fish. Your able to sit down and look up at the all the animals swim up and down the glass. :D So a stingray happened to be coming by at the moment my mom took the pic. :D I think it's so cool how it looks as if I really was touching it. :)It's one of my fave pics of me ever! :D

    Have a wonderful day my friend!
    Love in Christ,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that pic really does look like you're touching the stingray! I wasn't sure how a stingray could be in that position without being in a tank ... but it sure looks like it! :-D

    Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some questions! I'll probably answer everyone's questions sometime next week!

    Have a great afternoon and a great week ahead!! :-D

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)