Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Again?

Good evening family and friends! I pray you are all having a wonderful day in our LORD! Guess what? It snowed today! Again!

Yes! It snowed again today! This is the second time in three weeks it has snowed here in my part of NC. The last time it snowed was the day after Christmas, and that was only 3 inches. Today it snowed 8 inches! That's a pretty impressive amount for a place that typically only receives about 4 inches of snow a year. Whatever happened to global warming? ;)

Since I spent alot of time outside the last time it snowed, and we had a mix falling most of the day, I figured I would spend this day catching up on some of my work, and reading. The past few weeks have been pretty busy with school and all, so today was a bit of a "me time" kinda day. :)

Although today was pretty relaxed, it was also a very productive one as well. I was able to get my Bible reading done, my exercise in, my "Classics" reading completed, my American History/ Culture study done, cleaned my room and bathroom, helped mama with the laundry, as well as a bit of time on the couch, chilling out. ;) So I am quite pleased with the outcome. :)

With all the spare time, I was able to get out to enjoy the snow and snap a few pics of the fluffy white stuff to share with you. I hope you enjoy.












Have a blessed evening! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. Awesome snow, Angel!! You must really be enjoying this year! We're supposed to get more snow here in the Midwest, too, but not as much as you (thank goodness!!)!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my last post ... firstly, I'm not really talented in crafts, just had a lot of years of practice. :-) But thank you for saying so!

    Secondly, I appreciate your encouragement about my classes. I know there's a lot of pressure on me to get A's this semester; and you know I'm kind of obsessive about that anyway. ;-) I need to just do my best and trust the Lord to give me the grades I need/deserve ... that's hard to do. But I'll keep trying to trust Him! Thank you for reminding me!

    Have a wonderful evening, my friend!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)