Sunday, February 27, 2011

Outfit of the Day :D



I don't know about ya'll, but I love clothes. I love going shopping, and finding new and unique outfits to add to my wardrobe. While I am by no means "fashion forward", I do love to dress up in a stylish, feminine, and most importantly, GOD honoring, modest way.


So, I say all this because True Femininity hast put out a post called Outfit of the Day. She asks that young ladies share on their blog, an outfit that is modest, and feminine. While I have never entered a post in this sort of thing before, I have always wanted to to. So I thought this would be a great opportunity to show other young ladies, you can dress in a stylish outfit, yet keep it modest enough, to honor our LORD. It's also a great way to help me "break out of my shell" a bit, and have a bit of fun. So here's my outfit! :D

This is what I wore to to Sunday evening services...
Cato's red with white polka dot top- 3 bucks at second hand shop :D
Black skirt from Ross- had it so long, I don't remember the price
Black flats from Wal-mart- around 7 or 8 bucks
Pearl earrings and necklace from Claire's- 10 bucks for the combo



Oh my goodness! I was so excited to fix my hair this way! I have a very difficult time doing ANYTHING with my hair the way it's so thin and stringy, so I went online today and looked up some vintage hairstyle tutorials, and I came up with this one! :D



I love the headband with it. :)



Well, I hope you enjoyed this. I had so much fun with coming up with this outfit, that I hope to do a post on others as well. I hope it inspires you to also dress in a modestly, feminine way as well. :)
Have a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

Side Note: Thanks so much to my little sis for taking these awesome pics for me! :D

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful outfit! I like your hair, too ... I know all about trying to find hairdos for fine hair; mine is very thin and I don't have much of it, so it can be really tough to find a nice 'do. You did a great job! :-)

    My HSB account got deleted when they switched over the last time; I'm trying to figure out some other way to get the code from you ... my mom said yesterday that I could message off her HSB account, but I have to confirm that for sure before I actually use it. :-) I appreciate your offering to send me the code!

    Have a wonderful evening!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit,and i love your hairstyle! = )

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)