Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Perfect Ambiance

I believe I have found it. The perfect combination of colors, textures, music, and the general ambiance is exactly what I have been craving. So what am I blabbering on about. My wonderful new blog template of course! :D

I know that I didn't have my last template up for long, but I was never satisfied with it. Yes, the polka dot and black and white were really cute, but they just didn't set the mood I wanted for my blog. To me, my last template seemed to be really, trendy and modern. While I like to be seen in that light, it's not my true personality.

That is why I am in love with this new template. It sets just the right mood to me. It's classy, and vintage. It looks country, but oh so elegant. My mom said it suits my own personality perfectly. It's feels personal, and homey as well. What can I say, I LOVE it! :D

Alas, I cannot take the full credit for creating such a wonderful atmosphere, and I must give credit where it is due. My oh, so wonderful, creative, and VERY talented sister is responsible for the majority of it. She took the picture on the header, as well as my profile pic, showed me how to add some really neat special effects to the graphics and header, as well as just keeping everything straight and orderly (a trait I seriously lack).

So, you've heard me go on and on about what I think about my new look, now I would like to hear your thoughts. What do you think about the new template? I would love to hear your opinion, as well as any suggestions you have. I'm not quite finished yet. I would still love to add some pages to the top, as well as a few more graphics on the side bar and such.

But for now, I've gotta get off here. It's getting late, and I've got a full day of sewing ahead of me, and if I stay up too much longer, I won't have a single straight stitch on that quilt. :P

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful, Angel! It's very restful -- it feels like an old-fashioned Victorian house to me. Your music is lovely, too!

    Isn't that always a great feeling to find THE combination? :-D I'm still tinkering with mine ... I put together a cute header tonight, but I'm not sure if I'm quite satisfied yet. I'd love it if you came over and left your opinion. ;-)

    Have a wonderful evening and a great day of sewing!!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)