Friday, February 11, 2011

"Random Ramblings Friday" Random Homestead Photos

Good day friends and family! I pray that you are all having a wonderful day in our LORD! It's a cloudy and cold day here in my part of NC. We actually had a few snowflakes fall earlier this morning, but alas it was not enough to stick. But that doesn't bother me too much, Personally I am ready for some warm weather and bright sunshine. Come on spring! :D


Well, it's Friday again, and you know what that means. Random Ramblings Friday! I though today I would just share some random photos from around the homestead with you. I feel as if I may be getting sick again, and pics are the easiest thing to share, without exuding too much of my energy. I hope you enjoy! :D

















If you have any questions about a particular photo, leave it in a comment, and I would be more than happy to answer it. :)

Well, I better get off here and get some rest, so I don't get any sicker...

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Angel! I especially love the "fresh eggs" sign -- where did you get it? Is it a sign, or a flag?

    I hope you're not getting sick! :-( Get some rest and take some vitamin C. ;-)

    Oh yes, and I voted for you in the photo contest!!

    Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all these photos! You have a great eye for photography.

    What kind of chicken is that with the huge comb?

    Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. Nice to see you again!

    Eric

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)