Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Random Ramblings Friday", Top Songs Between 1900-1949

I don't know about you, but I just love music. I especially like to find music that is wholesome, with great lyrics, and or a great story. Music to make me cry, music to make happy and just want to dance! :P But I must say, my favorite types of music comes from what I like to refer to as the golden age of music. When the good old blues, jazz, and swing were born. That era where Glenn Miller, Gershwin, Guy Lombardo, Ella Fitzgerald, and many, many more reined. My favorite type of music comes from the first half of the 20th century. Oh yeah... ;)

So for my fifth installation of "Random Ramblings Friday", I thought I would share with ya'll one song that was very popular, during each of the first five decades of the 20th century. Some of you may recognize these, while others may be new to you. Regardless, I hope you enjoy. :D

1900's


1910's

1920's


1930's


1940's

Isn't that just the good stuff? :)
Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)