Friday, February 4, 2011

Random Ramblings Friday No. 3, Super Mario On Violin

Wow! This is already my third installment of Random Ramblings Friday! I don't know about you all out there, but I sure have had some fun coming up with some out of the ordinary subjects to post about.

Today I thought I would share with you another random fact about myself. Actually its a fact that was about me when I was between the ages of 10-14. I was addicted to video games. Not these new video games with all the gore and what not, but the old, original classics of Super Mario Bros.

Me and my sister would spend hours on that old Nintendo game(which was a gift from our uncle, mama and daddy would NEVER buy that stuff, it melts the brain :P ) We would spend so much time on it, that we would go to bed at night, lay there and declare that someone was playing it in the other room. (it was in our heads by the way...)

So the other day my sister was looking up some violin music on Mixpod. She came across a title called "Super Mario Bros. Violin". Oh, we just had to play it and see what it was about. And what memories flooded back in my mind, hearing that music, and seeing that wonderful old game being played. :D

So, today I thought I would share these videos with you for my "Random Ramblings Friday". Be amazed at how well this guy plays the violin in tune with the game. To me it is so cool! But I'm easily entertained...







Before I jump off here, I just have to know, have any of you out there been able to play these original Nintendo games, or maybe some like them? I would love to hear about it if you did!

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

3 comments:

  1. Oh my ... how many months or years did this man have to practice to know all these sounds and songs?? He had to have played as many hours of video games as he did practicing the violin!! :-D

    Have a great weekend!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like some video games, but I awful at this one! :P

    Thank you for commenting and following my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet memories... I used to love playing this old game!! I can't wait to show my younger siblings this tomorrow!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)