Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Reel Christian Photo Contest



Lydia over at Reel Christian is having a wintry photo contest, and well, I couldn't help myself. I just had to enter! :D

So here's my entry...



I took this picture the last time it snowed here. I believe this is one my favorite photos that I have taken. I love how the snow looks on this old pine, and how you see the snow in the backdrop.

So, what do ya'll think? I'd love to hear! :D

Have a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about the contest. I decided to go ahead an enter myself, and I'm looking forward to finding out who the finalists are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog:) I love your blog!! That picture of the snow makes me want some. I just love snow:) Hope you have a blessed day!! God bless
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)