Sunday, February 13, 2011

What I Love

Good day friends and family! I pray that you are all having a wonderful LORD's day! Well, we all know what tomorrow is folks. Valentine's Day of course! So to prelude that wonderful day where we share tokens of our affection, and tell some one we love them, I thought I would share with ya'll some of the things I love in this life. Here they are...


Spending time in GOD's word, gaining a closer relationship with HIM.



Sunny days, riding in my pick-up with Kaia by my side, the windows down, ad Rascal Flatts "Mayberry" playing.




Walks along the beach at sunrise.



Babies smiling at you...





Great White sharks. Oh yeah!



Kisses from my cow...



Spending the day sewing...



This awesome flower bouquet...



My chickens laying eggs...



This really neat camo print from 'Realtree'

This really pretty and sweet painting...



Sweethearts!




So, what are ya'll loving this day before Valentine's Day? I'd love to hear!

Have a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!

Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)