Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Becoming Feminine



Good day friends and family! I pray that you are all having a wonderful day in our LORD! The weather is absolutely beautiful here in my neck of the woods. The temps are in the lower 60's, and the sun is shining bright and gloriously, with that Carolina blue sky to accent it just perfectly. Thank-you LORD for this beautiful day! :D


There has been something on my mind lately, that I just can't get get away from. I have been debating on whether or not to post about it. My thoughts have been a bit scattered about it, and exactly what it means to me. But I believe my thoughts would benefit from talking about it on here. It's the topic of femininity.


I first began to think more seriously on this subject about two weeks ago during my devotions, and while browsing some blogs. While browsing the blog sites, I saw a reoccurring theme with many young women. I was seeing many of them making statements like "My goal is to become more feminine for the LORD". I must confess, that even though I am a young woman of 20 years, and I like to think of myself as feminine, I have never given much thought to the subject.


Well, anytime I find a subject that I am less than familiar with, and earnestly want to know more about, I do research on that subject and pray about it. So, that's what I've been doing the past week or so. I have gone from blog to blog, website to website, and after spending much time in the word of GOD, I have decided to start a short blog series on what being feminine means (according to people and GOD's word), how it affects my life in many areas, as well as ways to become more feminine.


I'm not sure if any one besides me is interested in the subject. But the LORD has laid it upon my heart to share what he has shown me. And I have learned from experience, that the best thing to do when GOD tells you to do something, is to do it. :) Any way, hopefully you will learn as much from my posts, as I have from taking the time to research and write them.


The first post I hope to have up tomorrow, LORD willing. And unless I can fit all my thoughts into that one post without wearing you down ;), there will be one or two more to go with it.


So, until next time, have a wonderfully, blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)