Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Blessing this Beautiful Morning!

Good morning family and friends! I pray that you are all having a marvelous day in our LORD. It's a gorgeous spring day here in my neck of the woods, and I'm getting ready to head out to my neighbors to work. I just thought I would stop by and share with you this wonderful Psalm that I read this morning. It comes from Psalm 119:33-40. May it be a blessing unto you! :D


33Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.

34Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.

35Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.

36Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.

37Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.

38Stablish thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear.

39Turn away my reproach which I fear: for thy judgments are good.

40Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousness.
Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)