Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Most Blessing Filled Week :D

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you just feel awesome? A week where most everything seems to being going right? A week where you catch yourself humming and singing in the middle of the day, and there is an added bounce to your step. A week where the LORD has blessed you beyond comprehension, and you just can't help but praise HIM at almost very thought. Folks I have been experiencing just such a week.

Instead of boring you to death with a ton of details of my week in review, I thought I would just share my blessings in list form. :) Here are a few of the things I have been blessed with this week, and have been keeping me humming a tune... ;)

I have been blessed by being able to spend a wonderful Saturday evening with with my mom and my sister, by going to see the most awesome musical "In the Mood: A 1940's Musical Revue". Wow, was that an awesome event! :D





I have been blessed to spend my Sunday worshipping my Lord and Saviour, at my wonderful church. And spending time after it talking with a good friend. ;)



I have been blessed to spend a Monday afternoon at camp, for the first time since November. :)



I have been blessed by my taking the time to actually look half way nice this morning (not being a morning person, I usually sleep to the last minute, and rush with my makeup, clothes, and what not :P). I walked in the door and saw a sign in the hallway saying it was picture day at school. (that means a group picture with my students) Boy was I shocked! :P



I have been blessed that my neighbor has offered me a full time job with her, helping run the farmer's markets! What a huge answer to prayer this has been! ( I'll tell you a bit more later)



There have been many, many more blessing besides. But I would end up sitting here the rest of the evening if I wrote them all down. :D The LORD truly is good! :D

What have you been blessed with this week? I'd love to hear!

Have a wonderfully, blessed day!

Angel

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are having a great week! I hope it stays that way! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're having a good week so far!! I hope it continues and you have the best week ever!

    Wow, the Lord was really good to give you extra time on your makeup for picture day ... He sure looks out for us, doesn't He??? :-D :-D :-D

    The musical you went to looks really neat! What is it about? Is it a comedy? It would be great to get to do the hair and makeup for that!

    I had a big blessing this evening - I thought I was going to have to take my Psychology midterm on Thursday, but it's actually not until next week! Whoopee! :-D

    I hope the rest of your week is just terrific, my friend!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)