Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Pain is There, But So Are YOU

Have you ever had a day where you just feel down?

Perhaps sad?

Discouraged?

Maybe afraid?

Even lonely?

It's been one of those days for me.

There are some particularly heavy burdens on my heart today. Some that I have suffered over for years. Issues that have caused me many tear filled nights.

But, my GOD is great. HE is always there walking by my side, even in the pain.

On the way home from chucrh this evening, while crying I am afraid to say, my LORD came to me in the form of a song on the radio.

Here is that song...



What a blessing and encouragement it is to know, that when we walk through the storms of life, HE's right there holding every tear, in HIS hand.

The pain's not gone. It's still there.

But I know I can praise the GOD of the universe. HE's there, holding my hand, each and every step. :)

Can you?

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

4 comments:

  1. I needed this.. so much. so much. It's been a pretty rough night and I just listened to this earlier.. need this reminder so much! This is for God's Glory somehow!!! He has a reason!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel!

    I'm so glad you found us over here! You're the second person to find me from HSB this week, how fun! Seems like a lot of us moved to blogspot when HSB changed over to wordpress. I like it so much better over here. What a beautiful blog you have! :)

    See you around!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you had a hard day, Angel. Those do come from time to time ... but you're right, the Lord is there to help, if we will let Him. I pray that you're feeling better today. :-)

    Thank you also for your prayers! It helps to know you're praying for me. :-)

    Have a wonderful day!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great encouragement and reminder!
    Remember:
    Romans 8:28
    And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

    All things!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)