Friday, March 4, 2011

"Random Fridays", A Way to Brighten Your Day!

Whew! I didn't realize how serious I have been this week, until I went and checked out my recent blog posts. Although they have been fun for me to write, they have not excatly been the sort of thing to brighten your day. ;) But it's Friday folks! It's the start of the weekend. A time to let the hair down, go crazy (not too crazy mind you), and just have some good old fashioned fun!

So for "Random Ramblings Friday", I thought I would share with you some great music, that is just plain fun to listen to. The sort of music that makes you want to dance and sing along to. The sort of music that brings you back to your childhood days gone by. It's Disney music ya'll! :D

While I don't think I could ever fit into one post all of my favorite songs, here a few. :D ( if you want to hear some of my other favorites, scroll on down to my Mixpod on the sidebar, and browse )

Kiss the Girl from "The Little Mermaid"
Side Note: Some guys at camp came up with version of this song that basically replaces the lyric "Kiss the girl" with "pray with the girl". Perfect for us who believe in courtship. ;)



I Won't Say I'm in Love from "Hercules"



Under the Sea from "The Little Mermaid"
It truly is better under the sea... ;)



Colors of the Wind from "Pochantas"



Tale As Old As Time from "Beauty and the Beast"



And last but not least, my FAVORITE Disney song of ALL time! A Whole New World from "Aladdin"
Side Note: At three years old, I was obsessed with Aladdin. I had all the merchandise, inclusing a "Cave of Wonders" tent. He was my prince, and I was going to marry him... ;)



Well, I hope you enjoyed these. Listening to these songs, bring back so many wonderful memories. Maybe they brought back some for you as well. :)

What are your favorite Disney songs, or moments? I would love to hear about them! :D

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. Big fan of Disney songs too! :D
    I love the ones you mentioned and:
    "I'll Make a Man out of You" -- Mulan
    "Something There" -- Beauty and the Beast
    "I See the Light" -- Tangled
    just to name a few..the list goes on. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... that takes me back to when I was a little girl! Even now hearing any of those songs makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :-D

    I was obsessed too, but with "Beauty and the Beast" - I watched and watched that movie so much I'm surprised the tape didn't wear out. I could still probably quote you the whole thing from memory! :-D Nowadays I think my favorite is "Snow White" ... she's the sweetest little thing. ;-)

    Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)