Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chicken Nappy?

I love chickens! Being so sweet, gentle and oh so giving, they make the most wonderful pets in my opinion. I just love going out to the coop on a daily basis and petting them, and praising them for all their hard work producing those wonderful eggs for all my baking. And then hearing them cluck in return :)

But, I have had an idea pop into my head of late. What about keeping your chickens inside the house? I know most of you right now are saying stop right there, have you lost your mind? You can't house train a chicken. What a mess that would be!

So I have been doing a bit of research and came up with the perfect solution to the crisis, a chicken diaper! :D



These things are all the rage among poultry enthusiasts these days. No longer will you have to keep your beloved pet outdoors because it can't control what it does naturally! :D

Here are some sites that specialize in the production of these wonderful inventions-

http://www.mypetchicken.com/catalog/Diapers-and-Saddles/Chicken-Diaper-Free-shipping-p494.aspx

http://chickendiapers,com/

There is also a pattern I came across in this months edition of Mary Janes Farm.

Now if only I could convince my mother to allow this... ;)

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. You know my opinion. Animals belong outside the house, not in.

    Love ya, daughter!

    Mama
    Matthew 6:33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I knew you would say that Amanda, I can't imagine diapered chickens running around in your house, lol. And to think that someone is actually making money selling chicken diapers, lol, what is this world coming to? Lol!

    Blestmom

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)