Monday, April 25, 2011

Friends, Eggs, and Chicks Galore!

Good day friends and family! I pray that you are all having a wonderful day in our LORD! It's a beautiful one here in my neck of the woods. The sun is shining bright and the temps are in the upper 70's, forecast to be in the lower 80's. What can I say, I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!! :D

So, how did your Easter weekend go? Mine was amazing. Busy, but wonderful. :)

I wasn't able to sleep in as planned on Saturday. :( My new chicks woke me up peeping quite loudly how hungry they were. :) But that's fine. I had to take care of alot of stuff anyway.

I was able to get alot cleaned and organized. I also had to get quite a few things prepared for the meal at church on Sunday, as well as run my sister to town to look for a new dress for Easter. It doesn't look like much wrote down, but it sure did keep me hopping. ;)

Sunday morning started quite early for me ( 5:45 am ). I had to get up so early in order to get the biscuit and mashed potatoes for the dinner after church, done in enough time for me to curl my sisters hair, as well as mine. :)

Services were lovely with a wonderful message and lots of time spent fellowshiping afterwards. What a blessing that was. :D

Another great blessing for my Easter Sunday was being able to spend a bit of time with a friend. She is the one that moved back in the fall, and I made the rag quilt for her baby. How I enjoy spending time with her. She is so easy to talk to, and a great encouragement. ( and she has two of the cutest little girls ever :D ) ( oh yeah, I got to spend time holding the newest one, only a month and a half old, YAY!!! :D )

Over all, it was a wonderful way to spend Ressurection Sunday. Here are a few pics from the weekend...

Here are the eggs me, my sis, my bro and little cuz dyed(yes I still dye eggs, what can I say, I still enjoy all those bright colors ;P) ...




Me and my little sis for our annual Easter pics...




And introducing the newest memebers of the clan, my little smiles, Chantal and Amelia!






Oh yeah, here is a box turtle I found in our driveway on my way to change out the flowers at church on Saturday. I had to relocate him, so my dog, Kaia would not be able to find him and decide to play...





Me and my little ones...



Chantal is quite the photogenic little girl...


Amelia, being only about 3 days old, is a bit more shy, and is not particularly fond of going off by herself...






Ain't she pertty...



Well, I better get off of here. I'm off to collect eggs at my neighbor's. :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the eggs and your chicks are precious. You and your sister look pretty in your dresses. Glad you had a good Easter. Dorinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Easter dresses! How fun! The little chicks are cute too, we had some at one point and they are so fun! ~Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)