Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Couldn't Sleep Last Night...

I took a HUGE leap of faith in a certain area of my yesterday. And let me tell you how hard it is for me...

The unceratinty, and even pain in this situation are most difficult to bear. But in this situation, my most earnest prayer is that I will trust GOD to let what HE wants come to pass.

LORD, if you want this thing in my life, you will allow it in your timing, not mine. Even in my tears, help me to lean upon you for you everlasting strength and grace. You will and way be done in everything dear Heavenly Father. Amen.



When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.


If I come across your mind today, please pary for me to have strength in this difficult time.

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! thanks for stopping by!
Angel

3 comments:

  1. a huge hug to you! I know how you feel... and it's been really rough over here too. Just keep your eyes on the Savior! He will get us through! Love you and praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel, God has such great plans for you. I will continue to pray. Stop making me cry. :)
    God Bless. Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel, I know very well how you are feeling - I'm sorry I didn't see this post sooner. :-( I will be praying for you, my friend. The Lord is holding onto us - He loves us more tenderly than we could ever imagine, and He will hold us up in His arms! He only wants what is best for us, and if we will trust Him, He will make our lives beautiful!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)