Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm so Blessed In This Little Mess!

There's something I have to go take care of this morning, that I really, really, really, do not want to do. :( But alas, it has to be done. And even in this nerve racking situation I put myself in, I see what the LORD is trying to teach me. I was reminded of exactly what that is the form of this song...



Isn't it amazing how the LORD uses the common and simple things of our daily lives, like losing our keys, or speeding tickets, to teach us? I believe HE uses those everyday irritations, to see how we will react, and if we are reacting in the way HE would have us to.

Having a calm reaction to these occurrences, is VERY difficult for me to put into practice. But thankfully, my GOD is great and forever merciful. HE so lovingly reminds me each and everday in this world, that I am truly blessed in my little mess, and these things are not the end of the world. :D

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Have a wonderful day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. :) I hear you! The little frustrations, failures of this life are just a part of the refining process-lifelong-the Lord takes us through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD is good .............ALL the time ;- )

    Thanks for spending part of the day with me.

    Mama
    Matthew 6:33

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)