Friday, April 29, 2011

Random Ramblings Friday

Warning: This is a truly "Random Ramblings" post. I have alot of thoughts, and events occur throughout the day, and most of them are what I call pretty random. So, I thought I would share some today. Most of them have nothing to do with the other, so, yeah... ;)

I love fondant filled eggs, particularly the Cadbury brand. My mom picked a few up Monday when they went on sale for after Easter, and they have been a most wonderful daily treat. :)

Beta fish do not like bright colors, in particular orange. We found this out by pointing an orange eraser top, and an orange tip of a Nerf gun, at my brother's Beta. He sorta went crazy and swam in circles like a maniac... ;)

A hawk got into my neighbor's chicken pen yesterday. He tore a hole into the top, and carefully set himself up for a dinner of fresh, organic chicken. '_'

Did I ever mention I strongly dislike telephones. When I hear the phone ring, it makes me think that I am being commanded to speak to someone at their will. ( a serious problem I need to work through...)

I was one of the 2 billion people to watch the Royal wedding. When my alarm clock went off at 5, I seriously reconsidered my decision. But I'm sure glad I didn't. The dress, the hats, and the beautiful, fairy tale romance made it all worth while. :)

People who lost their homes during the Great Depression often lived in what were called “Hoovervilles,” or shanty towns, that were named after President Herbert Hoover. My brother and cousin built a fort about a month ago, that looked strikingly similar to those shanties... ;)

I think I need to sleep more. I read somewhere recently you burn more calories sleeping, than when you watch television. ;)

Here's a pretty cool fact. A study of 40 groups/occupations showed that the WORST drivers are students (#1), followed by medical doctors (#2), then lawyers (#3), architects (#4) and real estate agents (#5). The BEST drivers in this study were homemakers (#5), politicians (#4), pilots (#3), firemen (#2) and the best drivers…………….FARMERS (#1). Awesome! :D

I'm about to finish "The Answers Book" , co written by Ken Ham. What can I say, I LOVE this book. With all the deep scientific facts you need concerning creation, this a great book to not only learn from, but to also become more in awe and wonder at our LORD. :)

And last, but not least, here's one of my favorite moments from Disney's "Snow White"


Have a wonderful evening everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

3 comments:

  1. Loved your randomness...sounds like me some days.

    My dd loves this part of the video.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angel,

    By link exchange, I just meant adding each other to our blog roll/lists on our sidebars. I already added you. :)

    Blessings!
    Mary
    http://lunkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I was one of the 2 billion people to watch the Royal wedding. When my alarm clock went off at 5, I seriously reconsidered my decision. But I'm sure glad I didn't. The dress, the hats, and the beautiful, fairy tale romance made it all worth while. :)"

    I did this too! I barely made it out of bed at 5, but I'm so glad I roused myself. I loved the whole thing!! So beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)