Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Won't Come Fast Enough!!!

Okay folks, can I just squeal right here? Here I go, squeallllll...!!! Okay, now that I got that out, I can tell you the reason for my great excitement and joy. TANGLED!

Yes my dear friends, I will return from school tomorrow to find that this absolutely wonderfully, entertaining movie will have arrived in the mail, via Netflix. I am so excited about the arrival of this film, that I could not help but go online and view some screen caps from the film. Here are some of my favorites...



















I know that I have shared this before, but I could not help myself in sharing it again. It is what has become number 2 on my top favorite Disney songs, "I See the Light". I can't help but smile everytime I hear this song ;)



I feel like such a little kid when I think about this movie. I can't help but get overly excited! :D Tomorrow evening, will not come soon enough! :)

Have a great evening everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

5 comments:

  1. Such a good movie and I love love love that song! I play it on repeat all the time ;) My sibling get annoyed =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls saw the movie just last week.....they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this movie!!!!! Every second, every song...just love it! Especially that song! *Sigh* and I admit, I tear up more than once. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great movie. Now I want to see it! :) Hope you enjoy watching Tangled. God Bless. Dorinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this movie! You're making me want to watch it again!!! =- )

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)