Tuesday, May 24, 2011

GOD Is So Good!

GOD is so good! HE is so good to me! What a beautiful truth that is. And what a blessing of a song there is to express that!

An absolutely wonderful version of that song was played at our church Sunday evening, in the form of a duet for piano and saxophone. :) And while I cannot share with you that exact version, as I really want to, I have found one that I pray will be a blessing to you this day. Enjoy! :D



God is so good,
God is so good,
God is so good,
He’s so good to me!

He cares for me,
He cares for me,
He cares for me,
He’s so good to me!

I love Him so,
I love Him so,
I love Him so,
He’s so good to me!

I praise His Name,
I praise His Name,
I praise His Name,
He’s so good to me!


Have a wonderful day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)