Thursday, May 19, 2011

Let The Whole Earth Praise HIM



Good morning friends and family! I pray that you are all having a wonderful day in our LORD! I just wanted to stop by this beautiful morning, before I head to school and share with you this Psalm. I find it very beautiful, and a great way to set the tone of the day to my LORD. I pray it's blessing for you as well.

1Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.

2Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

3Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

4Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.

5Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.

6He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.

7Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:

8Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word:

9Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:

10Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:

11Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:

12Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:

13Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.

14He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD. Psalm 148


Have a wonderful day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite psalms! I just see all kinds of beautiful things in my head when I read it. :-) Thank you for posting it!

    Thanks also for your advice on the honey for Dan's allergies - we have a place nearby where we can get raw homegrown honey, so maybe Mom would like to try some. I'll pass it on. ;-)

    Have a wonderful day! I pray that your teaching will go well!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a beautiful day today! I'm so glad all that rain is gone! We need it, but we just got too much last week! So I've been praising the Lord all day for the beautiful sunshine...although, I think His creations are doing a better job of it then I am! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)