Friday, May 20, 2011

Random Friday, Nemo Style

In case you haven't noticed, I have been in a bit of a beachy mood this week.;)

With me finally being able to sink my feet in the sand, and watch the constantly moving waters, you think I would have been cured of this need. But alas, it was not the end of my yearning. The only way to fully cure my longing was to watch a movie. That movie is "Finding Nemo".

So for any of you out there that may be longing for the sea, I hope this edition of "Random Ramblings Friday" will help you in your suffering. ;)

If life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just watch this!



You know what's the best thing about the ocean in my opinion? SHARKS! Just check out these awesome guys. :D



Oh what beautiful music, set perfectly to the moving waters...












Now my yearning is fulfilled! :D

Have a wonderful day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed Finding Nemo. I love that movie too. You have me in the mood to watch it. God Bless. Dorinda

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)