Friday, May 13, 2011

Random Friday!

Wow! Can I just say how excited I am that Blogger is up and running again! I was kinda getting worried about it. ;D But we're back up and running and it's Friday folks! Yay! It's time for "Random Ramblings Friday"!

For today my dear ones I thought I would share a bit of everything. I'v got pictures in here, quotes, some Bible verses, and of course some music. Just a little bit of everything to help you wind down and have a bit of fun for the weekend. :D Enjoy!

Quotes...

Who begins too much accomplishes little.
- German proverb


There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.
- Jane Austen


Still round the corner there may wait, a new road, or a secret gate.
- J. R. R. Tolkien


Music...





Bible verses...

1 Peter 1:3-5~ 3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

4To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

5Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

James 1:2-3~ 2My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

3Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

Lamentations 3:30-33~ 30He giveth his cheek to him that smiteth him: he is filled full with reproach.

31For the LORD will not cast off for ever:

32But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.

33For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.

Photos...















And a life update...

So, life has been going fairly well. I've been really tired this week and I'm not quite sure why. I get like this every now and then, and it's quite frustrating not having the energy to do everyhting that I want to do. But the LORD has been gracious and has given me just the strength I need.

I do have a prayer request. My neighbor on whose farm I work on, said I may not have as many hours this summer as originally planned. I should find out more this coming week. And to say the least, this has worried me like crazy.

Praise the LORD though! HE will meet my needs, just as HE always does. I just believe this is another lesson where I am learning complete and total trust in HIM. :)

We are having a fish fry at church tomorrow, proceeded by a softball game, so that should be pretty exciting. :D

And I have to come up with a dessert for that. I think I shall go do that now. :D

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you haven't felt well this week, Angel - that's always a bummer. I'm glad you had enough energy to get through the week, though. :-)

    I'm also sorry about the fewer hours you might be getting this summer - I'm sure that is very stressful! I pray that everything would work out smoothly for you, and you would suffer the least amount of stress possible.

    I just had a monkeywrench thrown into my summer plans, too ... I'll blog about it soon. Maybe once summer comes, everything will just settle down ...

    Try to relax and have some fun at your fish fry this weekend! ;-)

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)