Monday, May 16, 2011

Softball, Fish, Photography, and A Wish Made True!

Good day friends and family! I pray you are all having a wonderful day in our LORD! The sun has been shining quite gloriously here in my neck of the woods. It's been quite nice since it has been rainy and cloudy for the past week. But the rain was great for the garden, so I'm not complaining any. :)

This weekends fish fry/ softball game at church went well. I actually played in the game myself. It's the first time I've played in a game like that in quite awhile, and boy was it fun! :D

The game was followed by the fish dinner, and a time of fellowship. I had the great opportunity of taking pics while everyone sort of mingled. I was under strict orders to take EVERY ONES pic, no matter if they liked it or not. So to say the least, my day was complete! ;)

But guess what folks? I got my wish! I went to the beach this morning! :D

I told my mom last night following church, that no matter what, I was going to the beach this morning. I told her I desperately need a change of scenery, and time to get my mind off things. She quickly liked the idea and decided to go as well. So me, my mom, my brother, and Kaia set off bright and early around 5:45 to go to the sea. :)

We did not leave early enough to see the sunrise like I had wanted to do originally. But as we crossed the river heading on the way, the sun was starting to make its appearance.

Let me show you our trip...




Kaia kept herself occupied the way there by hanging her head out the window... ;)




Now my cares and worries are gone with the tide...








So are my footprints... :)




It was Kaia's first visit to the Atlantic...






To say she loved it would be putting it mildly... :D












My brother spent time building an ocean front town. It had a pool, Presidential place, and shanty. It's unfortunate demise was a tsunami...




My mom just relaxed, and enjoyed all the sights and sounds of the shore...




Along the dunes there were some wild blackberries, and these beautiful flowers...




A perfect day...




Words cannot express what this trip did for my soul. I feel so refreshed and alive! All I can do is express thanks to my LORD and Saviour for allowing me that wonderful time. :)

Have a wonderful day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)