Sunday, May 15, 2011

To Be Near The Sea



I need a change. I just need to step back, take a breath, and forget it all.


To breathe deeply of that salty air is my deepest wish. To leave my foot prints in the sand, and watch the ever rolling waves steal them away. To sit back and marvel at my LORD's creation. To just let the the sight of the wondrous and ever changing tides, wash away all my cares. This is my deepest wish right now. To be at the sea.

I believe a sunrise over the ocean may be in my very near future. :)

Where would you like to be right now?

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, Angel! That makes me want to be at the seaside as well. :)

    Blessings,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful description! You're very blessed to live near the ocean. I hope you do get there soon. :-)

    I think right now, I'd like to be wandering alone over a windy hillside in Ireland in the summer ... just gathering wildflowers, looking out across the bay to the misty castle on the horizon, feeling the wind tossing my hair and my flowing white dress, bearing a mysteriously mournful melody from somewhere out on the ocean ...

    Hmm, I need to go write a story about that. ;-)

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice post and great picture.. Too see the water looks so relaxing.. all I see are trees and mountains and alot of them.. Thanks for stopping by my blog... God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)