Monday, June 13, 2011

"I Find Myself At the Extremity of A Long Beach..."

So me, my mom, my brother, and my cosuin took a spur of the moment trip this past Saturday evening. Can you guess where? The beach of course!

A trip full of water, sand, swimming, boogie boarding, a sunset, the moon, and wonderful memories it was. Let me share with you dear folks some of that trip...







Can ye fathom the ocean, dark and deep, where the mighty waves and the grandeur sweep? Fanny Crosby







"When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused."- Rainer Maria











"I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought."- Helen Keller







I find myself at the extremity of a long beach. How gladly does the spirit leap forth, and suddenly enlarge its sense of being to the full extent of the broad, blue, sunny deep! A greeting and a homage to the Sea! I descend over its margin, and dip my hand into the wave that meets me, and bathe my brow. That far-resounding roar is the Ocean's voice of welcome. His salt breath brings a blessing along with it
Nathaniel Hawthorne







1The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

2For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
Psalm 24:1-2

Thank-you LORD for this unexpected blessing!



Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

4 comments:

  1. What nice pictures. I'd give anything to go to the beach right now myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good nighty, girl, you make me jealous!! Your pictures are just beautiful and it looks like you had a fantastic day!

    Thanks for sharing with us so we can "go" with you! :-D

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beach we went yesterday and are going again sometime this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I am now officially jealous! The beach sounds tantalizingly good, even to sand hating toes :)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)