Friday, June 10, 2011

"Random Fridays"- Kaia!



I love my dog! She is totally and completely awesome! With such a vivacious, and slightly ADD personality, you never know what she is going to do next. ;)

Take for instance today. We were taking our daily walk around the yard, and suddenly she stopped. She points, and then, BAM! She pounces! Jumping and sniffing all around, she was quite the sight! :D Come to find out it was only a cricket...







Being a bit of a drama queen, Kaia has perfected the poor thing, look at me, I really want to be petted look as well...



Did I mention she loves water? Especially streaming water hoses? Watch these to see for your self...





She is the first dog I have ever owned by myself. She certainly has been a learning experience in the realm of patience. ;) But I have loved very minute since I brought her home last November. :)



Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

4 comments:

  1. Your dog is so pretty. I just love Kaia. Have a wonderful day. Dorinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Kaia is so adorable! She looks like a lot of fun! She reminds me of our dog Cookie.

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    Blessings, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is super-cute. I watched the videos. My dog Penny is a mix-lab also but she never likes the water(it's because she hates baths, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dog ...what a cute picture of you and the dog and the water behind you makes a complete beautiful picture..

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)