Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tea, My Dear?



So me and my mom were sitting down this morning discussing the tea/luncheon that I am holding to help sort of start up my ministry for teen girls. We were talking about the hats me and my sister had bought, and what we were going to wear. I was also showing my mom the menu I have set, as well as the games, and devotional I have planned.

Then my 12 year old brother, who was sitting on the floor below our couch, chimed in. He asked us why don't we have a tea party where we dress up as Native Americans, and break and crash crates of tea into water? Oh dear...

I will never understand how violence is always somehow, someway brought into any subject with boys. Even the subject of a young ladies tea party. ;)

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

4 comments:

  1. That's brothers for you, always trying to bring up something related/unrelated to the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel!
    Thanks so much for the Birthday wish and comment on my blog! Have a wonderful rest-of-you day!!!!!!

    In Him
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angel!

    Ha ha that is so funny. My brothers would like to come to your brothers kind of tea party lol.

    I am praying for you and your ministry and that God will use you in a mighty way!

    Blessings, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea having a tea party and devotions:) Love to see pics when you have it:)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)