Saturday, July 23, 2011

Changes On Here...

I have been doing some thinking and praying of late concerning this blog. I believe that it is in need of quite a few changes. I've just not been very pleased with it of late. I guess I need more of a purpose and goal in my blogging, instead of complete randomness...

So, within the next week or so, this blog will undergo some renovations. Starting first with the title. The title I have now, "Seeking HIS Guidance In All Things", will be changed to "With Her Hands".

The title "Seeking HIS Guidance In All Things", came from how I wanted to show how I seek the LORD in all aspects of my life. That meant blogging about anything, and everything. Now I want to turn my blogging attentions to how I am striving to become a Proverbs 31 woman.

I've been reading Proverbs 31 lately, about the description of a virtuous woman. I've noticed in about all that she does, she works willingly with her hands. I've realized that all girls, single and married, should strive daily to become as the woman described in that chapter. And one way I would like to help myself in documenting that process for myself, is to blog that journey a bit more than I do now.

I will still pretty much keep the same format of blogging that I have now, as far as day in the life posts, poems, an other random tid bits, but now it will have more of a goal and purpose. I will now try to show more of how I use my hands (like the Prov 31 woman is stated to do) in my daily life to become the woman GOD has called me to be.

I pray that this change will be a blessing to you. For I want my blogging to be used as a ministry to help encourage each of you in becoming the person GOD has called you to be. :D

So, be on the look out. I will change the title either tomorrow or Monday, and prayerfully posting will be just a little while after.

So, until next time, have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. I think the title and concept are wonderful! I have been really studying Proverbs 31 lately and have noticed some wonderful things that have never stuck out before!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)