Saturday, July 9, 2011

Looky What I Got Today!

Looky what I got! I never thought I would receive these today!





And you would never believe who gave them to me. I'll give you a hint... Are you ready?

Well, he's tall and very handsome. He has the most gorgeous eyes that I have ever gazed into, and his hair! (Sighhhhhhhhh...)





Okay, so before you all get excited for me (or nervous), I lied. I bought the roses! :D





I bought these today, for the young ladies tea that I am hosting on Monday. I thought they would brighten the mood, and make a great centerpiece. Besides, just about every tea party image you see has roses in it, and I wasn't going to have the first one without them. ;)

By the way, when my dad got home from work this evening, I showed him the bouquet and gave him a big smile, and said "Look what I got today daddy!". You should have seen his eyes come out his head. :D

Ahhhh... Maybe someday... ;)

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha!!!! I was wondering for a second there!!!! Beautiful roses!!!! I bet everyone will enjoy them!!!!

    God Bless!
    Johanna
    http"//kidsonthefarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)