Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Somthing Positive



96 degrees for the forecast high today
60 % humidity
1/2 acre of okra needed to be weeded
About 600 or so seeds need to be started
Water everything that needs it
What is something positive to say about that?

The good LORD has blessed me with a job I enjoy, and allows me to pay my few bills. I am alive, and HE has given me the ability to work hard. It goes to show, you can find something positive to say about anything. Even if it takes a good long while to do so... ;)

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)