Monday, July 11, 2011

A Success!

Good day friends and family! I pray that you are all having a wonderful day in our LORD! It has been a bit of a toasty one here in my neck of the woods, with temps in the mid nineties today. But boy, has been enjoyable! :D

Guess what? I held my tea party today! Oh, I had so much fun preparing and setting everything up for this. It was alot of work getting everything together, but it was so worth it. Just hearing all those beautiful girls laugh with one another, was such a joy. I pray it was for them as well. :D

So, let me share with you dear folks the day. Enjoy! :D













































Wow! I can't believe it's over! It feels as if I just planned the whole thing out last week, instead of a month or so ago.

I so cannot wait for the next event. I am hoping to hold a dinner/game night with some of the girls at church next. I want it to have the same focus as the tea party, but a little less formal. And hopefully by September, I can get both groups of girls together, and maybe start a sewing circle, or some other event perhaps. We'll see what the LORD has in store. :D

Well, I better get off of here. Our church is holding a lunch for the senior citizens of the community, and I am to help with that. Then hopefully, it's off to wash eggs at my neighbor. YAY!!! I can't wait for that! :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is awesome. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. You did an AWESOME job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angel you out did yourself! Everything looked so pretty! I am sure everyone had a wonderful time:)

    Blessings, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)