Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TAG!!!

Vicki over at But Give Me Jesus has tagged me!

This was a pretty fun tag, but slightly difficult for moi. It asks your favorite movie in a variety of categories. Which is great, except that I don't watch movies all that often, unless it's something that REALLY catches my short attention span. ;) But anyway, it was alot of fun to have my family help me pick my brain for each of these, and remind myself of these favorite stories. :D

War: Gods and Generals




Fantasy: Lord of the Rings




Family: Black Beauty (1994)




Romance: Gone With the Wind




Literature: Pride and Prejudice (2005)




Comedy: Arsenic and Old Lace




Sci-Fi: Flight of the Navigator




Animated: Disney's Aladdin




Musical: Mary Poppins




Western: Savage Sam




Mystery: BBC's Sherlock (2010) I know it's not a movie, but it's the only mystery I have actually enjoyed.




So, now it's your turn! I am tagging...

The Authoress at The Magic of Everyday Life
Grace at Genuine Glee
Madeline at For Little Things
Cat Lover at Secret Life of a Homeschool Teen
And Where the Green Grass Grows

I can't wait to see your posts! :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me;) Can't wait to do this. Will make the post soon:)
    Jennifer
    "Where the green grass grows"

    P.S Can't get your comment form to let me leave a comment under my blogger account not sure what is wrong with it=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the tag, Angel! I loved seeing all your favorite movies!

    That's interesting that "Gods and Generals" is your favorite war movie - have you seen the movie that comes before it, "Gettysburg"? That's one of my brother John's favorite movies.

    I was, ahem, a little distressed to see that you're a P&P 2005 fan rather than a 1995 fan ... I will try to forgive you for that. *cough*

    Have a wonderful day, my friend! :-D

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I can't wait to do this!! I love Pride and Prejudice, and Alddin is one of my favourite animated movies to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! What a fun tag! I'd like to try that sometime :)

    I found your blog via 'Far From Perfect'. Isn't Jessica just a dear? :) ♥

    Blessings to you!
    ~Miss Raquel
    www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you may watch on your Personal Computer, iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Windows phone, Mac and Linux etc. free streaming movies

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)