Thursday, July 28, 2011

To My "Therapist"...

My sister is...

1. A bookworm (even on the beach)...




2. Incredibly talented...






3. A keeper of the peace...




4. A HUGE history buff...




5. My best friend...




6. Just plain awesome...






7. A bit silly at times...




8. And just plain beautiful...




She's also celebrating a birthday today. Happy 18th Birthday to the most wonderful sister, with the sweetest spirit ever!

Thanks for being my "therapist" and my all around great friend. Sorry I'm not always the kindest sister by "hogging" the room as you say, as well as the fan. ;) Thank-you for your kind, forgiving spirit. :D Love you!

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! God Bless. Isabella and Dorinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Grace, tell Angel to take you out to eat for your birthday, lol! Have a great day!

    Blestmom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Grace I said happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW! How sweet! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy be-lated Birthday to a very sweet sister!

    In Him, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was very neat to see pictures of you and Grace together! Makes me miss me sister - she is married now, and we used to share a room! Thanks for sharing! ~Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)