Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What A Day...

Wow. What a day. Sunrises, sunsets, water, waves, friends, family, laughs, and overall, just good old American fun. Independence Day 2011, you will be remembered as one of the best ever for our family. :D

Atlantic shore, you gave us quite a few memories in your beauty and surprises to be found...















LORD thank-you for the time spent with friends before the big show...

















And to end a perfect way to spend the birthday of our country, a show of illumination and sound galore...



Thank-you so much LORD for the gift of being born in this country. :D

So, how was your 4th of July? I pray it was a blessed day for each of you. :D

Have a wonderful day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Angel! I'm glad your day was lovely too!
    Blessings!
    And thanks for the comment!
    Johanna
    http://kidsonthefarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel,

    I am glad you and your family had a great 4th of July! I agree I am so thankful to be born in America. We too had a wonderful Independence day. We spent the day with family and we ended the day with fireworks.

    Thanks for sharing your day with us:)

    Blessings, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how beautiful! Your first picture especially is stunning - you should have that printed and framed! :-)

    Yes, I had a lovely Fourth. We relaxed at home all day, had hot dogs and other "picnicky" foods for dinner, and went to see the local firework show. It was great!

    By the way ... *ahem* ... not to be annoying, but I tagged you for a little movie quiz at my blog. :-} I promise, it's only because I like you ... and also because I got tagged first, and had to pass on the favor ...

    Have a fantastic day, my friend!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)