Sunday, August 14, 2011

21

Thank-you everyone for all of the sweet birthday wishes! You are all awesome! :D

I have a feeling that my 21st birthday will go down as probably one of the best ever for me. I was able to do some of my most favorite things in this world, with some of my favorite people in this world. :D

I went to church, and heard a sermon I really needed to hear. So thankful for that!

Ate lunch at my favorite restaurant with my family, and a dear friend. ;) Incredibly thankful for that!

Was sung "Happy Birthday" from my family at home. Very thankful for that!

Ate the most wonderful chocolate cheesecake ever. Wow, am I thankful for that!

Opened presents from the family, as was blown away by what they gave me. So thankful for that!

Watched my favorite gift with my family. Very thankful for that!

Went to church and heard another wonderful sermon. Amazed and thankful for that!

Watched my sister walk in the rain with friends after church, while I talked a bit with the dear friend. Again, incredibly thankful for that!

Came home, checked Facebook, and was amazed at how many people had wished me Happy Birthday. So, so, thankful for that!










I am so incredibly thankful for the LORD blessing me with another birthday. And for amazing me with an awesome one such as this. I didn't think I was going to say this about turning 21, but I am looking forward to this coming year. I am looking forward to seeing how the LORD is going to be working in my life, and how HE'll use me. GOD is so good, ALL the time! :D

Well, I better get off of here. It's getting late, and I have to wake up bright and early to head to work. I'll be telling you a bit more about that in the near future.

But, until next time! Have a wonderfully blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

  1. I see you were overly thrilled about getting Tangled! It's such a great movie! And I watched it on my birthday a couple of months ago. Speaking of birthday...HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU ANGEL!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)