Saturday, August 6, 2011

By the Time...

By the time you read this, I will be over 400 miles away from home. I will be seeing some of the most beautiful mountain scenery GOD ever created. I will being spending time with family, some of whom I have not seen in 6 years.

But I will also be missing all of you dearly. To all my loyal bloggy friends, I will not be able to drop in for a quick hello, and recap of the weekend. To all my real life friends, I can't drop by to say a friendly hello, and let you know what's going on in my head at the moment. ;) But thankfully, it won't be for long. Just until Tuesday. :)

I just wanted to tell everyone thank-you for the wonderful friendship that you have given me. You are all(on the blog and those that are loyal readers) such a huge blessing, and the LORD is using you all in a mightier way that you can ever realize. Just by being there to listen to my rambling thoughts. :) I pray that you all have a wonderfully blessed weekend! I am so looking forward to sharing with each of you this weekend (as well as catching up with you all), coming up on Wednesday! :D

Now it's time for me to enjoy wild and wonderful, West Virginia! :D Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

1 comment:

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)