Friday, August 5, 2011

Random Fridays, A Few Little Thoughts...

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
~Mother Teresa~


Life is simple, it's just not easy.
~Author Unknown~


To know you better is my hearts desire. To know what's behind that smile. To know exactly what those eyes are speaking, when you look my way...
~Author Unknown~


Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.
~Author Unknown~


I am often accused of being childish. I prefer to interpret that as child-like. I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things. I tend to exaggerate and fantasize and embellish. I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind. I never water my garden without soaking myself. It has been after such times of joy that I have achieved my greatest creativity and produced my best work.
~Leo F. Buscaglia, Bus 9 to Paradise~


If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?
~Stephen Levine~


Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)