Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rhett and Chantal...

I just realized the other day, that I have not shown you any pictures of my little smiles since they have grown up! So today I shall remedy that. You will not believe how much they have grown!

For those of you that have not heard of my "little smiles" before, they are two chickens that my mom bought for me when I was going through a particular trying, and rough time in my life. Hence the name my "little smiles". :)















Oh and to really show them off to you, a video of Rhett (the black Cochin) showing Chantal (the Sultan polish) the bread mama was giving them as a treat. (you also see our other rooster "Cup" wanting very badly to challenge Rhett to a dual...)



I love these chickens to death! Can you tell? I love how they come when I call their name, how they follow me around the yard, and especially how excited they get when I come to see them. :D

So to all of you out there, get a pet chicken. They are the best! :D

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
Angel

3 comments:

  1. Your chickens have such personality, lol!

    Blestmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chickens have grown so much since you first put up pictures of them as baby chicks. They are still adorable. Love them. God Bless. Dorinda

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE to hear from you all out there. Just please remember to keep everything kind and Christ-like. In the words of that wise papa rabbit, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". :)